Position Title: Board Secretary V
Salary Grade: 24
Educational Qualification: Bachelors’s Degree
Experience: Four(4) year relevant experience
Training: 24 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Professional (second level eligibility)
- The Secretary provides the Board Regents with notices of meeting times and places and request contributions of items for the agenda.
- The Secretary, in consultation with the President, prepares agendas for the BOR meetings. These agendas, along with any supporting documentation, are distributed by the Secretary to the BOR in advance.
- Immediately after BOR meetings the Secretary prepares a summary of their actions that is to be distributed to all BOR members
- The Secretary prepares the minutes of the BOR meetings
- Exemplifying integrity (Intermediate)
- Demonstrates compliance with policies, rules and other standards set by the University and CSC
Organizational/ Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Qualified applicants must submit the following documents to the Cebu Normal University HRM Office
- Application letter – Addressed to the University President, Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil, Ed.D
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent 2×2 ID picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2005) [Click here to download the Form]
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records (TOR).
- Photocopy of CS Certificate of Eligibility.
- Proof of relevant experience and trainings.
- Performance Rating
Application letters may be sent through email via this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more inquiries please call (032)253-6223 and look for Editha Briones or Rizza Amaca