Position Title: Administrative Aide IV
Salary Grade: 4
Educational Qualification: College Graduate
Experience: One(1) year experience as office assistant
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service Sub-Professional
As Administrative Aide, you will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Assist the office head in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Submit reports to other agencies.
- Do other tasks assigned by the immediate head
- Exemplifying integrity (Intermediate)
- Demonstrates compliance with policies, rules and other standards set by the University and CSC
Organizational/ Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Has adequate knowledge in operating business machines.
Qualified applicants must submit the following documents to the Cebu Normal University HRM Office
- Application letter – Addressed to the University President, Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil, Ed.D
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent 2×2 ID picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2005) [Click here to download the Form]
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records (TOR).
- Photocopy of CS Certificate of Eligibility.
- Proof of relevant experience and trainings.
- Performance Rating
Application letters may be sent through email via this address: email@example.com
For more inquiries please call (032)253-6223 and look for Editha Briones or Rizza Amaca