Position Title: Administrative Aide III
Salary Grade: 3
Educational Qualification: Completion of two(2) years studies in college
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: Career Service Sub-Professional
College degree, work experience, and relevant training attended are considered plus factor.
As Administrative Aide, you will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Assist the office head in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Encodes documents and other pertinent data.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Submit reports to other agencies.
- Acts as courier in sending inter office memo
- Do other tasks assigned by the immediate head
- Exemplifying integrity (Intermediate)
- Demonstrates compliance with policies, rules and other standards set by the University and CSC
Organizational/ Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Has adequate knowledge in operating business machines.
Qualified applicants must submit the following documents to the Cebu Normal University HRM Office
- Application letter – Addressed to the University President, Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil, Ed.D
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent 2×2 ID picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2005) [Click here to download the Form]
- Certified true copy of Transcript of records (TOR).
- Photocopy of CS Certificate of Eligibility.
- Proof of relevant experience and trainings.
- Performance Rating
Application letters may be sent through email via this address: email@example.com
For more inquiries please call (032)253-6223 and look for Editha Briones or Rizza Amaca