Job Title: Education Program Specialist II
Educational Qualification: Must be a graduate of BS Statistics
Job Salary: Salary Grade 16 (360,528)
Work Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts researches in the social, education and health sciences.
- Publish research manuscripts in refereed CHED-Accredited and International (ISI or Scopus-Indexed) journals
- Present research papers in national and international conferences
- Screen out and facilitate the review of research proposals for institutional research projects, including identification and selection of technical referees.
- Review and facilitate transmittal of reviews and comments of proposed research projects by external technical panel members to research coordinators and faculty/staff research project proponents.
- Does other related work assigned by the Director and the Central Administration: Technical Working Groups; Technical Committees; others add-on functions.
- Prepare and facilitate signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) of those proposed research projects that were approved for implementations.
- Prepare and facilitate issuance of Notice to Proceed (NTP) of projects with notarized MOA of approved research projects.
- Facilitate and review submissions of periodic monitoring of on-going research projects
- Provide technical reviews of completed research projects of faculty, staff and students.
- Provide technical review of research manuscripts and facilitate application for research presentations in national and international conferences.
- Provide technical reviews of completed researches for submission in peer reviewed research journals as requested by faculty and staff.
- Prepare and facilitate conduct of research and development trainings, symposia, workshops and conferences for faculty and staff and for the University.
- Serve as secretariat of the University Research Council (URC), including preparations and documentation of the meetings, and the preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance on preparation of research proposals, data processing and statistical/data analyses to faculty, staff and students.
Skills | Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exemplifying Integrity
Demonstrates compliance to policies, rules and other standards set by the University and CSC.
- Application letter addressed to the University president
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph.
- Certified true copy of TOR
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of CS Eligibility
- Performance Rating
- Proof of relevant experience and trainings attended
Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil
SUC President III
Cebu Normal University
Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com