Position Title: Education Program Specialist II
Item Number: CNU-EPS-1-1998
Salary Grade | Annual Salary: SG 16 | Php 360,528
Educational Qualification: BS Statistics
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: CS Professional (2nd Level Eligibility)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts researches in the social, education and health sciences.
- Publish research manuscripts in refereed CHED_accredited and International (ISI or Scopus-Indexed) journals.
- Presents research papers in national and international conferences.
- Screen out and facilitate the review of research proposals for institutional research projects, including identification and selection of technical referees.
- Review and facilitate transmittal of reviews and comments of proposed research projects by external technical panel members to research coordinators and faculty.staff research project proponents.
- Foes other related work assigned by the Director and the Central Administration: Technical Working Groups; Technical Committees; other add-on functions.
- Prepare and facilitate the signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) of those proposed research projects that were approved for implementation.
- Prepare and facilitate the issuance of Notice to Proceed (NTP) of projects with notarized MOA of approved research projects.
- Facilitate and review submissions of periodic monitoring of on-going research projects.
- Provide technical reviews of completed research projects of faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide technical review of research manuscripts and facilitate application for research presentations at national and international conferences.
- Provide technical reviews of completed researches for submission in peer-reviewed research journals as requested by faculty and staff.
- Prepare and facilitate the conduct of research and development training, symposia, workshops, and conferences for faculty and staff and for the University.
- Serve as the secretariat of the University Research Council (URC), including preparations and documentation of the meetings, and the preparation of minutes of the meeting.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance on preparation of research proposals, data processing and statistical/data analysis to faculty, staff, and students.
Skills | Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Exemplifying Integrity
- Demonstrate compliance with policies, rules, and other standard set by the University and CSC.
Qualified applicants must submit the following documents to the Cebu Normal University HRM Office not later than December 4, 2017
- Application letter – Addressed to the University President:
Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil, Ed.D
SUC President III
Cebu Normal University
Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet with recent 2×2 ID picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2005) [Click here to download the Form]
- Certified True copy of Transcript of records (TOR)
- Proof of relevant experience and training.
- Certificate of Eligibility.
- Certificate of Employment
- Medical Certificate
- Performance Rating (if Necessary).
Application letters may be sent through email via this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more inquiries please call (032)253-6223 and look for Editha Briones or Rizza Amaca
For more inquiries, you may contact HRMO at (032) 253-6223