Position Title: College Librarian II
Item Number: CNUB-CL2-10-2011
Salary Grade | Annual Salary: SG 15 (Php 29,010) | Php 348,120
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Bachelor of Science in Education/Arts major in Library Science
Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: RA 1080
Skills | Competencies
- Ability to use technology and to use it to enhance the overall effectiveness of a library, including web based methods of improving technological access to information.
- Good overall knowledge of archiving and filing information as well as maintaining database and reference information.
- Strong level of customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly and professionally search database, internet resource and catalogs to find needed information.
- Ability to promote reading.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter an send to the address below not later than June 7, 2018
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gove.ph
- Performance rating in the present position for one(1) year (if applicacble).
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil
SUC President III
Cebu Normal University
Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED