Position Title: Administrative Officer V
Item Number: CNUB-ADOF5-15-2004
Salary Grade | Annual Salary: SG 18 | Php 457,020
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree Relevant to the job
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience
Training: 8 hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Progessional (2nd Level Eligibility)
Skills | Competencies
- Adequate knowledge i nCSC HRM rules/policies
- Possesses good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict management skills
- Acuity to details and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate
- Exemplifying Integrity
- Demonstrate compliance to policies, rules, and other standard set by the University and CSC.
Cebu Normal University observes the no discrimination policy in the selection of employees on account of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, and political affiliation. All qualified applicants must submit their documentary requirements not later than August 15, 2018
- Application letter addressed to the University president
Dr. Filomena T. Dayagbil
SUC President III
Cebu Normal University
Osmeña Boulevard, Cebu City
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form 212 Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Performance rating in the present position for one(1) year (if applicacble).
- Certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records.
- Proof of relevant experiences and trainings attended
- Recommendation letter from previous employer
For more inquiries please call tel. no. (032)253-6223 and look for Editha Briones, Rizza Amaca; mobile phone number 09159790854. Application letters may be sent through email at this address:email@example.com